Hyatt Place, a brand of Hyatt Hotels Corporation, combines style, innovation and 24/7 convenience to create a seamless stay with modern comforts. – Hyatt Place Miami Airport West / Doral is pleased to announce the completion of a $ 3 million renovation including guestrooms and public spaces. The renovation shows the hotel’s commitment to providing premium accommodations in a diverse and evolving market. We have received overwhelmingly positive feedback regarding our recent renovations and look forward to continue welcoming guests with the same authentic hospitality in the newly updated hotel.
Each of the hotel’s 124 spacious guestrooms has been completely refreshed, including new mattresses, paint, furnishings and fully renovated bathrooms. Bathroom renovations include new tile floor, bathtubs and showers. Guests can continue to expect multiple areas to work and relax in each room, including a Cozy Corner, plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and separate workspace.
The hotel’s Gallery has been enhanced to embrace modernized interior design, carpeting and furnishings, offering plenty of inviting spaces to slip off to read or gather as a group. The outdoor pool offers an updated look and the 24-hour gym now incorporates new Life Fitness equipment with personalized TVs.
Hyatt Place Miami Airport West/Doral offers:
• 124 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
• Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
• 24/7 Gallery Menu with freshly prepared meals at any time of day
• Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, a free hot breakfast for guests available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, features hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
• 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
• Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
• Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
• Meetings Spaces offer more than 1,127 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
• 24-hour Gym featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and free ear buds
Jannina Leon, Director of Sales is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Doral/Miami area