Serfaty Law, P.A. is hiring a Secretary/Administrative Assistant (English, French and Spanish)!
Secretary-Administrative Assistant – (English, French and Spanish)
An international boutique Law firm in Miami that has an immediate, full-time opening for secretary-Administrative Assistant with office administrative skills. Responsibilities include:
- Answering the phone to take messages or redirecting calls to appropriate colleagues in a polite, professional and competent manner
- Work with internal/external customers to clarify and resolves issues.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and document processing.
- Help organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Type correspondence, bills, and memos; Proof-reading skills, understanding accounting terminology, and close attention to detail are essential
- Perform any duties requested by the management that will assist them in performing their job duties and to contribute to the team effort
- To assist with calendar appointment
- Assist with monthly bookkeeping and financial statement preparation for selected clients
- Assist with corporation’s records
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge of QuickBooks software
- Requires strong organizational, problem solving, and communications skills
- Conscientious and detailed oriented
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to function with minimal supervision
- Two-year college degree or certification in Business Administration or Accounting or a related degree or equivalent related work experience
- Ability to function and communicate in a team environment or, seven years’ experience working as Secretary.
Job Type: Full-time
TO APPLY SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO MANAGER AT 2OPENPOSITION@GMAIL.COM