You want to be part of the official Academy of the Paris Saint-Germain and the biggest youth soccer club in Florida?
PSG Academy Florida is looking for a talented Marketing Assistant to join its team in Miami!
If you are a sports (soccer) fanatic, if you find excitement watching Neymar and Mbappe during the World Cup and if you are passionate about marketing and social media and want to learn in a fast-pace environment, this position is designed for you!
Paris Saint-Germain Academy Florida, is the official academy of the prestigious Paris Saint-Germain F.C. belonging to an exclusive network of academies in 14 countries (United States, Portugal, United Kingdom, Brazil, Canada, Egypt, Morocco, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, India, Indonesia, China and Turkey).
In Florida, Paris Saint-Germain Academy provides elite & professional soccer training to boys and girls of all levels from 3 to 23 years old. From Homestead to West Palm Beach, PSG Academy Florida conveys the true values of Soccer to the community, prepares young players to their future university and professional life and introduces boys and girls to the genuine professional European soccer.
The technical staff implement the official PSG Program designed in France for the best players of the world such as Neymar Jr, MBappe, E. Cavani, Di Maria…
Send an email to email@example.com
· Marketing: Assist with planning, coordination, and execution of the annual marketing campaigns
· Assist with the development and implementation of internal and external communications: emailing creation, design, data base development
· Community management: Assists with creating and updating social media content for our different platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram)
· Website edition and creation of content (news, article, gallery photos etc.)
· Events operations from planning to set up and execution
· Event coverage: Picture and video content
· Assist in organization, coordination, and administration of international events (PSG CUP, PARIS WORLD GAMES)
· Media monitoring and reporting to provide insights on media landscape
· Benchmarking to identify the new trends in soccer market
· Merchandising: Provider sourcing (quote, order, etc)
· Interface with other departments, including Creative, Web development
· Sports fan / enthusiast
· Effective writing and communication skills in English and Spanish (Mandatory)
· Interest in sports marketing and sports business
· Extended experience on media and social media trends
· Ability to work flexible hours to include weekends and holidays if required
· Excellent time management
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
· Basic training to Photoshop, Wordpress and html edition
· Sports writing experience
· Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field