FACC Florida is seeking an intern as Membership & Communication Coordinator
The French-American Chamber of Commerce in Florida is hiring a motivated intern with a team spirit as Business Development Coordinator within its dynamic staff for a 12 months internship which starts in end of July 2016. Our office is located in Downtown Miami.
As Membership & Communication Coordinator of the FACC of Florida, the candidate will learn to manage memberships of French and American Entrepreneurs in the South Florida area.
This candidate will support the team on prospecting and maintaining connection with new and existing members, but will also take part to promote the FACC Florida and its members through e-marketing tools. The ideal candidate must hold a Business Degree and be interested by I.T.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will collaborate with a small and dedicated team, the main duties of the internship include:
- Help to establish and keep up trades with FACC members
- Communicate with members (letters, emails...)
- Participate to monitor members satisfaction
- Collect data, and learn analyzing sales reports in order to identify opportunities
- Assist in development of long-term plans and strategy
- Take part to the digital communication (Typo3, social Medias etc)
- Attend to FACC events
- Must be self-motivated, confident and rigorous
- Be organized with the ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Contribute to maintain a positive professional image to members and associates
- Competency in Microsoft office and Social Medias
- Fluent in both English and French
- Minimum 3 years of studies in International Business
- Taste for I.T
- American Citizen or US Working Permit preferred
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Job Description of Communication and Events Coordinator
As French-American Chamber of Commerce (FACC) in Florida, we support strong economic relations between France and the United States, we promote the development of our member companies in the Florida region.
We achieves our objectives by facilitating information sharing, networking and professional development.
We are hiring a motivated created intern as Communication & Event Coordinator within our dynamic staff for at least a 4 months internship which starts as soon as possible. Our office is located on Bayfront Park in Miami. As Communication & Event Coordinator Intern, you will learn to manage the full range of marketing activities. You will contribute to develop, execute innovative marketing and press campaigns to build the FACC, generate traffic and engagement.
The ideal candidate must graduate with a Communication & Marketing degree and have event and website management experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
Collaborating within a small intensely passionate team, the candidate’s duties include:
- Communicate with members (letters, website, emails and social medias)
- Help develop and execute online and offline marketing campaigns to help creatively acquire new clients and engage with our existing clients
- Helping in the production of a monthly newsletter. Assisting in the coordination and implementation of events (setup, execution, evaluation and follow up)
- Helping organizing French Weeks Miami Festival (Oct.29-nov12), the major French Festival in Florida.
- You have a US working permit
- You’re organized with strong attention to detail and ability to balance multiple projects effectively.
- You are entrepreneurial, team spirit oriented, and will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- You are organized and an ability to prioritize.
- You want to contribute to maintain a positive professional image to members and associates.
- You have competency in Microsoft office and Social Medias.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You have a valid driver's license with acceptable motor vehicle record.
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org