The French-American Chamber of Commerce of Florida is a not-for-profit organization which mission is to foster business relationships between France and the United States.
Gathering more than 350 members, our Chapter is a key organization in Miami for French and American business leaders.
Created in 1983, the French-American Chamber of Commerce of Florida has 4 main missions:
• To promote economic, financial and commercial relationships between France and the United States.
• To support French companies willing to set up their activity in Florida.
• To facilitate the development of trade relations between French and American companies.
• To provide high quality services to its members through business orientation, networking opportunities, education and training activities and employment services.
The Chamber’s broad array of programs is tightly focused on helping members and their companies to develop and expand opportunities for trade and investment.
• Networking opportunities: FACC members meet the leaders in French-American trade and investment by participating in the FACC activities as well as getting in touch with FACC members via the online membership directory. FACC members become personally acquainted with potential suppliers and customers as well as bankers, lawyers, accountants, real estate and public relations experts, and other professionals deeply involved in French-American economic matters.
• Education and training: Members continually expand their knowledge of trade opportunities and techniques at FACC conferences, seminars, roundtable discussions, and specialized training courses.
• Commercial services: Members can obtain assistance to develop and expand their activity through business orientation, advertising opportunities and employment services.
• J-1 Visa sponsorship process: The Chamber provides the expertise needed to ensure that generations of French trainees and students and young executives can gain experience and training in the U.S. marketplace.